Miraculous Season 5 History
On February 26, 2021, a Kidscreen article revealed that season 5 is planned to release in 2022 on the Disney+ streaming platform. Disney will also air the season on their channels in all countries except for Canada, Brazil, Australia, Korea, and China.
On December 22, 2021, Mela Lee, the voice of Tikki started dubbing her lines.
On January 7, 2022, Thomas Astruc revealed that the production of Season 5 started “months ago”, meaning back in 2021.
On February 6, 2022, Jesus Barreda confirmed the first three episodes of the season would begin dubbing on Valentine’s Day.
On February 15, 2022, Jesus Barreda described the start of season 5 as “strong”.
On February 28, 2022, it was confirmed that SAMG animation won’t animate any of the episodes of the season.
Miraculous Ladybug Season 5 Trivia
- From this season, Gabriel Agreste has all the Miracles from the Chinese Miracle Box (with the exception of Ladybug, Cat and Peacock Peacock). Which means all the temporary heroes recruited from season 2 can no longer fight Ladybug and Cat Noir.
- This is the second season after season 1 when Ladybug, Cat Noir and Hawk Moth are the only ones in charge of Miracles at its inception.
- At Hashtag Festival 2021, Thomas Astruc and other writers shared new information:
- There will be a new space, the Agreste mansion kitchen, which will be an integral part of season 5.
- This was supposed to appear in Season 4 episode “Gabriel Agreste”, but as creators are unable to create a limited number of new locations per season, it has been postponed to Season 5.
- As with all seasons, this season will feature new songs and music.
- Some episodes will be longer than 21 minutes, as explained by Thomas Astruc, due to the construction of additional scenes that did not reach the final product.
- This is the first season that TV-G (Standard Audience) has been rated according to the TV Parents’ Guidelines. Past episodes of the program are limited to TV-Y7 (Focused on Adult Children). 
- According to Thomas Astruc, this is incorrect, as their style of writing has not changed.
- Unlike seasons 1, 2 and 3, which featured writers who wrote only certain episodes, all episodes were written by the same team that wrote all of Season 4 and 5 episodes (Thomas Astruc, Mélanie Duval, Fred Lenoir, and Sébastien Thibaudeau).
- This will be the last season of the Agreste family arc.
- According to Feri González, this was scheduled for the final season.
- This is supported by numerous statements from Thomas Astruc stating that this season is the culmination of the arc of the current story, as well as the promotional material released by ZAG. 
- At TikTok, Ezra Weisz has confirmed that this season in his view is more amazing and exciting than Season 4.
- According to Wilfried Pain, there will be a new character of tomorrow.