The Breteau appears in “Action,” a special episode of season 5 of “The Mighty: Ladybird & Cat Noir,” which promotes environmental protection. “Action” is the 27th written and produced episode of Season 5 of the show, according to the production schedule. It is also the 131st episode of the series to be written and produced.
Miraculous Season 5 Episode 27 Action Release date:
Along with free instructional materials and lesson plans for elementary school teachers, the special will be made available on Netflix and the Breteau website.
Adrien (Cat Noir), Marinette (Ladybird), and their pals wish to actively combat plastic pollution in Paris. The experience makes Marinette realise that the gang should attempt to address the issue head-on by attempting to convince the largest plastic maker to modify his practises. However, the supervillain Monarch has other ideas.
Comments from the Authors:
At the Breteau, we think it’s important to give kids experiences outside of the classroom where they may interact with real-world problems. Working with Miraculous Ladybird to produce a special episode about plastic gave us the chance to reach millions of kids worldwide, educate them about the problem of plastic pollution, and motivate them to take action.
~ SEBASTIEN BRETEAU
We are thrilled to collaborate with the Breteau on this crucial project, which will help our kids become informed about the world’s concerns and safeguard its future. Due to the fact that Ladybird, a heroine as well-known as she is ambitious, will be delivering this message, its impact will be amplified. Our show’s core beliefs and the messages they express naturally coincide with the causes supported by the Breteau.
~ ATON SOUMACHE
- There is only one episode from the main series that is offered for free.
- Lesson plans and other teaching materials, including 5 modules and countless activities, will be provided to go along with this episode/special.
- The season five main plot will not include this episode.
- This particular programme is “for kids aged 7 to 11.”
- The animation for this episode is finished as of April 28, 2022.
- This excludes lighting, 2D effects, and other post-production labour (necessarily).